New to Bedwas & Machen as their No.7 in 1950, it carries a Bruce of Cardiff body built with East Lancs frames.  Purchased directly from the UDC just before Mr. Way was coming to pick it up, John Allan removed the AEC and used it extensively in the 1970’s including the 1974 end of the UDC’s run around all the depots prior to the formation of RVDC.  In later years John took No.7 to South Africa with his family later returning without the bus.  During 2014 the CTPG privately raised the funds to return No.7 to the UK it arrived in January 2015 after a long ferry ride from Durban.

FBHVC Member logo
National Association of Road Transport Museums Logo
leatherdyke.porn kinky-fetishes.porn ascat.porn